Monday, December 28, 2009

Liquid. Favorite Liquid. Eloquent Elocution.

Mountain Dew Code Red:

Sweet. delicious. 
What? 
Sweet. Delicious.
We know it's delicious... Describe what it does for you, please.
Describe? With what? These things? These... words?
Yes, these words. What else?
Well... I was planning on letting feeling take over...
Well, fucker. Words are all you got!
Yes. Truth is, I don't know if I can.
Mountain Dew Code Red. Describe it, animal. Filthy Animal!
Why must you call me that? Why must you treat me so inhumanely?
What the fuck else do you expect, grime?
Please, don't. It's sweet. It's delicious! What more do you want?
So much more. So much more. Everything more. 
You are asking too much. I am being truthful. I have reached the end. This is the extent of my descriptive powers, I assure you.
Wrong answer.
AH! STOP! 
WRONG ANSWER!
It's sweet... It's delicious... Please... Sweet... Delicious...
Insouciance. Fucker.




Digestive Acid:

Well I guess if I were to say any, my favorite liquid would be digestive acid. It's great inside and out! What more can you ask for hun? I can stuff muffins in my belly until I puke and then I just get a double prize! Whatever is still in my tum-tum, gets digested thanks to this SHIT. The "DA" that comes out burns my throat a bit and I kind of get turned on. Does that make me a masochist? Well if it does fuck you!! Does that make you want to hit me?Please? Well digestive acid will always hold a special place in my heart. It helped me get this great bod i'll tells ya! Mmm even thinking about it makes me long for it. I think I need to use the bathroom,i'm gonna head to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment