Sunday, March 27, 2011

An Aryan Eye: The Sky


On days just as fine as the one we had this March, today in fact, "men" such as the one creating this post would stand in earnest contemplation over the nature of the sky.

Wild, jittery gesticulations were all that he could conjure for some time, and it was another hefty "time" on top of that before he forgot those around him.

Add another "time"--it's becoming quite the load now--and this "man", before a scattered audience of perhaps 12, 13, began spouting lyrics. These lyrics were to the effect of (the effect of, of course because I am only human and I can not recall precisely the exact lyrics and lines of genius I lace into the atmosphere on a whim, for it is an all too common occurrence):

Aryan eye, aryan eye!!!
What the fuck do you see O Aryan eye?
Such tranquility you feign,
you fascist cyclopes, you feign!
A sceptre of passion I will drive into you,
I will!
And forever more blind that cool, blue dome.
That portal, it perceives, it perceives and prejudices--
but of course.
But alas, I wait, forever I wait
for it's not an eye at all...
and it won't ever be,
Until I puncture that portal and FORCE IT--
DEMAND IT adheres to human anatomy.

Self conscious author's note:
These lyrics are not meant to be respected. They aren't meant to be transcribed into a visual medium. They were meant for positive auditory stimulation. Any overflow into the realm of positive visual stimulation is perhaps not a coincidence, but definitely not an expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment