Thursday, March 10, 2011

Patrick's Visit to Cornell

My friends hate me now.

I hate Patrick now.

Patrick's lips were fused to a bottle. Patrick's lips will always be fused to a bottle--a bottle of alcohol.

"Beer!" he shouted, "More beer!" as he sat on the ugly couch in my living room.

He took off all of his clothes. Everybody knows Patrick's naked body.

Almost all of my frie--everybody cried. Everybody.

Patrick was insulting, he was condescending.

"Jargon, jargon, jargon!" I shouted as he spouted his theories of literary criticism.

"Do not belittle the ART of literary theory! I, and I alone wield the power to disassemble--nay, to destroy great works of literature!! HAhahaha! Yes, I, Patrick Reynolds am lordgiver of the land!!!!" He cackled and sent smoke from his dragon nose. Smoke from his $9.47 pack of Camel cigarettes.

Patrick slept all day. All day long. I went to school and he slept. When I got home at night, he was drunk. He was always drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment