Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Brooklyn Bagel Manifesto---

So many sesame seeds. Must have coffee. Scallion cream cheese, please--you're ready. I came far for this in many ways, you must impress me. You provide the medium for the review. Whole, hearty bites. Creamy, carefree bites it's spring break. Blend in a little cig, a little greasehair, a little indifference--BOOM--you got it. After 5 bites, I realize this wasn't toasted--BOOM--that's a bagel. Wipe lip, felt moisture. I'm in the heart of it and so was that sentence. Crazy cripple scrawl you are my future. Manic sips as if coffee:poetry--Jane Austen food of love analogy sequence. Liquid for thought. A penny for your thoughts? That brooklyn bagel man accent=background muzac. Talking business. The Modern O'Henry sammy g? Of course, this ain't no Kennedy's and it ain't no good. The bagel was good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment