Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Renga--Hollowed

High and mighty atop my poison throne,
Fuck all vices and fuck salami—
I can't run this place alone.
Oh gosh, no. The pain hurts my asshole as I shit out last nights beer and pizza, fruitful.
I ejaculated this morning, however
My mother called me in the middle of it, crying.
And I can't stop the sparkle
of derelict days, daunting faith,
holding on to the beasts well and timely.
Self-help and lucrative suffering! Living in a flowerbed of paradox,
taunted by the nightmares of our illustrious pasts
one means not to offend; to each his own.

Submerged in the grey ice water, a growing swell of unvoiced noise
Recollections of half hearted resolutions to forget
a cracked lover, all I want to do is remember
Seven generations for success, prejudiced.
Confidently bend explanation, leader.
Society weeds you out, responsibility.
Scattered grey pools of leaves on the ground
call to the man who is indiscriminately empathetic to the apathetic
and shake under crashing waves of silence.

Contributors:
Farrell
Remanu
Kevin
Patrick
Jennifer
Jared
Chris(t?)

No comments:

Post a Comment